GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol. Why do you come on here and ramp up the thing that went up...

1. 5,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Skol. Why do you come on here and ramp up the thing that went up last month. Somehow trying to make out like some Nostradamus.

In fact, you said how great the airline industry is going. You even explained what a bargain Virgin was when it approached 50 cents. Now it is about 30% lower. Qantas not going so sweetly. But I never saw you call a buy on them. I only ever saw you call a buy on Virgin.

My point is this. Any idiot can look at the chart of EVERYTHING over the last month or two and find something that outperforms gold.

But, are you kidding me. Your Bernanke-Yellen programming only has resulted in THAT approach: find something that has outperformed gold, then show that, then explain how bad gold is.

They must be paying you a lot of money to write such embarrassing tripe. But, I give you credit. Your co-workers Infose and Timber could not stand the heat of telling lie after lie. They seem to have retired.

But you, my friend. You are a resilient bugger, aren't you. Can you put me onto the payroll. I would like to get paid by the hour for writing rubbish. Heck, I get paid NIL now for writing intelligence.

But, imagine if I got paid to write rubbish. I could invest that money into gold. A win-win for sure.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.