VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Did VRC mislead shareholders on the initial results ?, page-7

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mr spencer, get real and move onward and forward! stop playing dumb! we know this is just a game you play well, we know where you're coming from
    10 years of mine life is 10 years, not 6 not 4 that's 6+4 = 10, during those ten years, do you think the company will be looking and exploring for new resources? and what about the price of this material, do you really believe it's staying at current price, when the world is making a revolutionary change in transportation energy and forceful planet cleansing? if you sticking with your purposeful pessimist down-ramping mode, then you're misguided or achieving your purpose. A lot of people out there believes what is believable.
    The thing with down-ramping is sometime it works, you can pick them from a mile away, I believe you're a champion up and down ramper, when ever it suits you.
    It's a good thing most investors in VRC are not all stupid, they understand the value if this stock now and it's future; our price is quit steady and robust. True there's some market cycle pessimism at the moment you'll get that is any market but this is going to pass, I truly believe Volt is one of those companies that's going to make it in a big way through this EV revolution. It's never easy to be at the beginning of a revolutionary way of doing things, but to be at the beginning is what will what will sort the chaff from the wheat.
    I say go VRC and good for you to all early investors in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.