PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

did we sign, page-30

1. 110 Posts.
    Mate, I'm more than happy with my research.

Clearly I've upset you, that was not my intention. But don't worry I'm not here to downramp, quite the opposite actually. There's nothing I'd like to see more than the price go back to that $1.30 level. As far as blowing off steam, give me a break, I'm just pointing out a few things which in my opinion management need to get on top of. Constructive criticism I believe its called.

Bit of pot calling the kettle black isn't it? Since when did broker reports become gospel in terms of what the project will or won't involve? That's what a DFS is for. Why go spruking that all this has now changed?

Just for your information; DSO start up,Onshore/offshore processing, blending the isthmus, use of Cockatoo infrastructure. These are all still possibilities according to Tony's presentation at the EGM. Not sure how you've arrived at these conclusions (or how you can justify these changes as "research"), but it appears you're the one doing the downramping here not me.

If I was you, I'd have a good think before I post a reply like that again.

By the way pal. There's definitely no agenda here and I'm definitely not after you to approve of my comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.