TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

amexOnce again a very confident call from you that there are...

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    amex

Once again a very confident call from you that there are only 10 more trading days on the ASX. I'd love to know how you are able to say that ... but I accept that it sounds likley as things are moving fast now. That would mean that TZL would stop trading a week before the GM to approve the consolidation ... so I'm not sure that's entirely likely. Your expected schedule would also suggest that CS is likley to make an offer ahead of the GM also .. I guess that's not unreasonable as a nice premium might be just what's needed to get the approval for consolidation (although from past experience resolutions will pass simply on proxies from the main holders anyway).

I have repeatedly asked TZ management to inform shareholders on the schedule for delisting and on the details of the transfer and what we are likley to be offered. So far nothing .. in fact the question has been studiously ignored.

To the sceptics (and I am one to some extent) that the sp may double ... just remember that its gone nowhere for over 2 years in a market that has doubled or more and that NASDAQ stocks attract a much higher PE .. double in fact. Some large institutions and significant holders will very much be looking to the NASDAQ move as their long-overdue payoff.

Amex ... do you think there will be any lag between delist from the ASX and relist on NASDAQ? I would think not. Any feeling on how big a capital rasiing we are looking at ... you would expect some even if its just to pay for contemplated acquisitions plus working capital ahead of cash flow from Intevia.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.