TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

did well yesterday waiting for news, page-24

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    amex

Thanks again. So .. we have established that TZ will not delist for some time, we have more than 2 weeks in which to establish our positions ahead of the NASDAQ move, the timing of the CS offer is unknown as is the price. Sounds to me like all we really know is that the process has begun .. and we knew that when the GM was called to consider consolidation.

Whether the sp stays low or rises towards our anticipated float price of at least A$1.30 (pre-consolidation, US$5 post consolidation) .. I think will depend on only two things; firstly what information we are given by TZ and whether there is a revenue positive acquisition before the move to NASDAQ, and secondly the actual offer price (and whether the offer is made well ahead of the float and is accompanied by sufficient information about TZ's future and the NASDAQ book build process to allow local shareholders to assess its value going forward).

I just hope that we do actually get a deluge of announcements in coming weeks ... it hasn't been the pattern to date!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $115 5.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 559250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.