ASX 2.07% $63.57 asx limited

did you bought in yesterday doh doh doh, page-32

1. 17,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    G'day Random22 or should I say good evening as my new proper english...LOLOL

Well, that's a very valid question....I can't really see much difference from February 27th fall other than calculation of the quarters in June that has just arrived....
    We sort of knew all the way since Feb that we had problems with the Subs but, now and more than ever we know WHO ARE INVOLVED with them.... and 2 more just showed up...and they are from Australia...
    Hedge Funds like Basis Capital and Absolute Capital.....

So, now how many more Institutions are really involved with all this snow ball ????

The calculations are getting to around USD$ 100 BILLION dollars !!!! That's a hell of lot of money mate !

So, more and more DATA are coming out as the quarterly earnings reports are out, and more investigations and links are met..... time is the key......

We could just say that February was a very good signal to all of us to what is coming....

Fundamentals on the global markets haven't changed much IMHO.... we still have a strong global economy especially with the emerging markets/countries and the big growth demand from our neighbour China....

Our Aussie local Corporate market is the key for us here down under IMHO and our great earnings season was extremely good and important to stabilish a balance from the bad data coming from US....

I hope this healthy correction does bring a nice stable positive outcome to the global economy and we can get on with the GOOD earnings and healthy growth for the months ahead to come...

Have a good one and take care

ps: God I've ate too much of the good food tonight ! LOLOLOL :)))))

Nice grilled fish (Barra) with delightful mashed potatos and vegies.....

Desert with coffee/tea + MOVIE and friends coming up.... :))))))))))))) YES PLEASE ! ;)

cheers and catch ya !

trader10

TOU violation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.