LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

did you get the call?

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This arfternoon I received a call from a very polite person who reminded me about the up and coming get together and wanted to remind me about my vote and how important it was.
    He extolled the virtues of the management team and and thought that that deserved their performance rewards and that I should vote for the motion to be granted.

I was a bit taken aback but I told him that my portfolio was down by 75% and it appears the SP will drop further and worse still, was the prospect of a capital raising which will see the end of the faithful investors. I told him I didn't like being cut off from asking questions at the conference call either!

Yes I think EN will get the job done but how about a bit of a reward for the SP....how about a concerted effort for the investors performance rights.

Unfortunately I lost it and blurted out a lot more but to his credit he politely said that he would pass on my comments to the management.......would they care?

I rarely look at the market anymore and am now wondering how I will manage on the pension.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.