CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Did you know, CHP own 15% of Digital4GE!!!, page-291

1. 1,840 Posts.
    @spanishflare

How would you propose that they increase there holding in Digital4ge? I think it would be next to impossible to get another .01% of that company now that the market is a little more aware (still not fully awoken) of how big they will be in the future once these projects roll out. The premium would be crazy compared to the peanuts we paid for 15%

I think once VAMP is launched it is really game on from there onwards. Why? I know I'm a dreamer but with a degree of confidence added to it.. as is obvious we only have RFN at the moment to gauge Digital4ge's current success off. Only 7.2% of that as well as a look-through. We have a 10% look-through in VAMP + another 150k investment in it.. Seems like management are also very confident in VAMP spending that extra 150k for that small %, by memory it brings our stake to a little over 11%, meaning it has to move a whole lot less to rise/move to make the same amount of coin as RFN.. Current results look promising for VAMP, I can honestly see a premium paid on it come time to list

Market seems to have just completely forgotten about DSM and everything else and is blindly gauging CHP off the back of RFN's performance and that only, as is evident yesterday and throughout most of its trading history. It's going to take another D4 product and the DSM IPO to get us airborne and above the clouds away from this slog, not long to wait now

Lachy nothing wrong in taking a profit but selling below the directors recent purchases (Dunlop 400k @ 1c!?!?) is crazy.. Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.