NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

did you know

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

Several Announcements to come out in the next week or two.

Metalurgical testing of the iron ore.
    I asked Peter about wet testing to help get rid of impurities,he said that is one of the ways they are looking at.
    Some of the iron ore is similar to Channel Iron with clay binding the iron ore. Should be fairly easy to liberate I would have thought.

Tenement Applications around the tenements already owned are looking good. NXR have been given permission to go ahead with drilling even though the Applications have not been approved and signed off on yet.

Now the main point that I am not sure if a lot of people are aware of.

Guinea is known to have the biggest resource of Bauxite in the World with I believe around 30% of world supply in the ground.

Bauxite after ageing turns into Ironstone/Ironore.
    Tenements in Guinea are multi owned. In other words one company has permission to mine for Bauxite,one for Gold,one for Iron Ore and so on,all in the same tenement.

Around NXR and on the same tenements.

In the area. Mitsubishi- Rusal (Russia)-(CBG at the Rail head we can use),Henan China-China Power-(CVRD = Vale Brazil Iron Ore bigger than BHP and Rio Tinto in Iron Ore)- Aluminium Company of Guinea- Alliance and Helalin,Rio TintoAlcan/Alcoa/Gov't of Guinea (CBG),Chalco and a lot more. BHP pulled out of Bauxite in Guinea. Helalin and China Power are the closest to Telimele,infact I think we share with them.
    We will share with some more of the list once we have all tenements approved.

AngloAluminium TSX-V ALU in a report say Residual bauxites have been confirmed on the Southern Telimele permit.
    They also talk of Proposed and existing infrastructure includes refinery construction,Hydroelectic development,ans an existing railway line.

Also Navasota Resources Ltd (Canadian) report of residual bauxites confirmed at Koba Project next to the Rio Tinto Project on their Southern Telimele permit.
    Navasota also say that there are high consentrations of Alumina and Iron Oxides in the top layers of the weathered profile. They have done 1589 holes completed on the Telimele permit for a total of 26,093 metres focused in Eastern and NorthWestern plateaus.
    Alumina results in the 40's and Fe results in the 25 to just over 30%Fe from their Bauxite tenement.

I believe we may have been in talks with The World Bank.

Study Concept should be at end of this month.

I asked Peter about the companies we share with,would we perhaps share in cost of building Rail Spur links to the main Rail Heads,or look to do deals. He said they are in talks.

I said I don't think a lot of people are aware of the situation of joint tenement ownership and the fact about the Bauxite. Peter said No one had brought that up or asked questions about it with him before.

There's a bit to carry on with.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.