FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Running the ruler over FBR, interesting concept that might have...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Running the ruler over FBR, interesting concept that might have applications but hard to commit capital with current management.
    Few things have raised red flags.
    Family run management suggests a ditactor set-up to me. Would prefer someone who has up-scaled and proven a concept/technology which has been successfully marketed. The issue I find with family set-ups like this is you as a holder are essentially paying for them to learn the ropes and have little say as there is often not enough independent oversight to allow as such.

Second was the share performance of other companies the directors are involved in, Grellman for instance. All businesses have lost capital for holders and even current valuations are un-realistically high. But when your the chairman of the Association of Surfing Professionals International LLC, I suppose your too busy 'hanging ten' to notice. I want my board members to be dedicated and professional. Not just trying to get a pay-check by racking up the amount of boards you can get on.
    Nancy Milne by her business profile has the majority of her business experience with Trusts and real estate at that, hardly what you would consider the best candidate for a company trying to build a robotic brick layer.
    As for the share grabs and failed CAT venture for me there just seems to be too many red flags with management. Have seen it time after time, poor board and CEO with little oversight just takes time before the underlying company is lost to bad decisions and management. If there is a change in that it could be worth a look but at current price there just isn't enough potential reward for the risk you are taking on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.