UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

didnt people read very far, page-14

1. 716 Posts.
    Realise that I'm swimming against the tide here a bit.

I go back to the February April period when the overall market was getting smashed.

UMC not only held its own but nearly doubled in value.

We've seen today what the release of news has done in a market that's fallen at the time of posting by two percent today.

The release today notes that: "assay results are now being progressively received from the infill RC drilling conducted on the more detailed 80m by 100m grid."

Another question is: are they just now being progressively received, or have they been coming in for a while?

Does the delayed release of further results until October comply with the ASX continuous disclosure obligations?

What will the SP by the time we see a further release of news?

Is this really in the interests of all shareholders or just those sweeping in and building their 19.9% stake?

It's a difficult question in today's market: to release or not to release. But we've seen today just how this sort of information cannot only protect value, but even build value.

Something I would have though important in guarding against potential predators looking to pick up stock on the cheap.

BUSH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.