UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

didnt people read very far, page-15

1. 1,186 Posts.
    Hi all:

My first point: can some here be loose for a bit!!!??? and they become very heavy at times IMO... please fart and u ll feel better...for the cat i propose a plastic bag and hop! in the river. thank you.

Anyway saying so, a word for shackers: shacke as much as u like i am holding to death. Sp can go to 50 cents, 10 cents even, i don't care anymore. I hold hold and hold...

HA! one more thing...i am not checking this thread or the charts anymore. I ll see you all here in 3-4 years.

Bye! and thank you for your precious help, helping me to optimise undertanding of my investment.(Bungy, fingerP, Joelbaby, Novac, Tony (PLV) etc etc....best luck to all.)

Also for me, no more waste of time anymore reading F*S people opinion, or NWIO competitor's stories etc etc...
    UMC is big and bigger than those UNITED! sorry. UMC is n another world, different dimension.

SO: good bye all!! happy life with UMC. I am now waiting for next UMC step re logistic and further results, w calm and patience and I enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.