UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Well after taking Bungy's advice I decided to return to the...

1. 953 Posts.
    Well after taking Bungy's advice I decided to return to the Bahamas to sip on drinks with umbrellas in them and let the doom pass. Got coms back up today and surprise surprise. Bungy your always on the money maybe if I go to the bahamas again SP will double?
    Last paragraph is very interesting but cant get ahead of the horse. Could be mine gate, JV or direct to port using rail?? Still with results like that it will be hard to believe someone bigger wont have a crack. In todays market taking a short term gain to diversify into some other heavily discounted shares available is just as good shooting for production. Either way shareholders seem to be holding all the aces.
    Once again management under promise over deliver.Understand stress some are under and believe me I know what that is feeling like! People do need to be kept informed however I would prefer to be informed when genuine information is available. Not dribs and drabs blended in with information taken from the business section of picture magazine. Company has compiled a proffesional report and should now have the trust of all holders. If you dont hear anything it means they are busy getting you something.
    And Dani thanks for the compliment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.