UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

didnt people read very far, page-45

1. 953 Posts.
    Gday Bush,

What I was basically pointing to was the great position shareholders currently are in.
    "Last paragraph is very interesting but cant get ahead of the horse. Could be mine gate, JV or direct to port using rail?? Still with results like that it will be hard to believe someone bigger wont have a crack."
    So on that list of options, 'Do I believe TO will happen?' Cant imagine the bigger players not thinking about it after those results and the fact SP is down. Will I think company/shareholders will accept such a thing? Not in the short term with more results to come. These guys have proved to us that they have good business acumen. Hence the smart money if the sharks are circling is to prove up the resource and get maximum bang for the buck! Also will allow time for markets to steady etc etc. For me a wild stab of February is the month when I think we will have clarity on which path the company so chooses ie produce v TO. But that is just me having a guess. That makes for a long time between drinks and sentiment in regards to companies direction could change several times. For now one can relax knowing that instead of getting regular articles found off a website, we will be getting regular announcements of substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.