Wow didn't take long for all you haters to come out eh! I bet...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Wow didn't take long for all you haters to come out eh! I bet you were all hovering over your keyboard so you can put your intellectual comments up straight away. I'll tell you some things. If it wasn't for men like those three world war two veterans and all the men who died on the beaches of Normandy running down the ramps of the assault craft killing a lot of them as soon as the ramp went down then having to get to the beach through water over their heads a great many drowning, wounded beyond description then getting to the top of the beaches through the German fire. And all you haters can do is heap scorn on Trump for recognizing their sacrifice by bringing 3 old cobbers into congress and getting personally recognized
    You haters are unbelievable. Then he says he is going to get congress to repeal the late term abortion bill and the so called ladies in white did not even bother their feminist butts to recognize that and you haters couldn't even be bothered mentioning that. I reckon you's are going to get on and see who can outdo each other. Lets have an award at the end of the year for the most Trump hating post. I can just picture you all in democratic funded room high fiveing and back slapping each time you's post. I thought it was a great speech and puts a lot of people on notice.  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.