RED 6.41% 41.5¢ red 5 limited

I agree entirely with Fatsoh's view that what has happened in...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I agree entirely with Fatsoh's view that what has happened in the past is not what we are looking forward to the in the future, for RED.

I realise that you are a long termer Albeast also, but if you use your line of reasoning regarding executive management pays, you could use that same argument of most companies' executive management, and not all of them have got the point where RED is sitting poised for Dratoz' price explosion (lol), and as Fatsoh points out, in past years there is no way RED could have capitalised on the price of gold until in this last 18 months.

(I would also point out, that despite my view that most executives of small companies are paid far too much for their efforts, in fact if you have a look at the bigger resource companies and contractors, and look at just the middle/senior management you will be staggered to find that many of those guys get paid EVEN MORE than what RED's executive management get paid - but of course that doesn't mean I am suggesting that RED should increase executive pays!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.8¢ 39.0¢ $7.076M 17.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 48036 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 35276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.