PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Dieselgate - Transition to ElectricVehicles, page-165

1. 1,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Yes, definitely the perception. It is inevitable that new tech will come along, however it will still need to undergo the transformation stage and gain adoption. I think we missunderestimate how long ideas take to become a reality and the difference between potential and actuality. Existing infrastructure, processes and procedures do not change overnight, the integration of fossil fuel products in our daily lives, for example, is hard to shake because of the interconnected reliance we have developed.

Looking at the technology life cycle, we are still in the syndication stage with the economics being realised. Ultimately is the economics which drive technology and whatever new tech arrives will have to undergo these same transformations.

Another interesting article to help us contextualise this ever changing space we are in :
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/602245/why-we-still-dont-have-better-batteries/

One of the things that sent me on this quest for the next bit of tech, was the inevitability of the next thing and everywhere I looked, Lithium ( and graphite ) were the underlying building blocks, the necessities won't change - storing energy means transferring energy and Lithium ticks the most boxes required for doing this - Air of course is another story and my prediction is Light Photons could be the solution.

The only thing certain is impermanence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.