PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

As I posted previously that The Elon Musk associated Ian Wright...

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    As I posted previously that The Elon Musk associated Ian Wright from NZ is producing Electric -Turbo powertrains in the USA for Buses and Trucks. See below link.
    https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...iRhXBNL40rXJzHIRQ&sig2=NZfdg54CDjxmVACdRk_bag

I gotta say though that again China probably has the march on this technology. Producing short and medium kilometer trucks for Urban transport.

China is the Nest of sleeping Dragons.
    EV Bikes.
    EV Cars.
    EV Trucks.
    EV Buses.
    ESS Homes.
    ESS Apartment blocks.
    ESS Corporations.

As discussed by SN -China is building SEVEN GIGAFACTORIES.
    NOW THEY ARE SEEING THE FUTURE WHERE AUSTRALIA AND THE SOUTH AMERICAN COMPANIES WILL SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDERS.
    SO HOW DO YOU CURTAIL THAT?
    PROCESS IT IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
    ANOTHER PARADIGM SHIFT OF RAW ORE MINING FOR AUSTRALIA.See below.

Approved $400m lithium plant in Kwinana to create up to 500 jobs
    Projects
    kwinana-lithium-plant-approved-header.jpg
    Tweet
    Posted by Monica Gameng
    The proposed $400 million lithium processing plant in Kwinana has been given the go-ahead. West Perth-based MSP Engineering was also announced as the head contractor after leading the feasibility study for the project.

According to State Development Minister Bill Marmion, the project is expecting to create up to 500 jobs during the two-year construction phase as well as more than 115 jobs once the processing plant is operational.

Construction is expected to commence within the next two months and completed by late-2018 according to Phil Thick, Tianqi Lithium Australia’s General Manager.

“Tianqi’s lithium plant ticks a lot of boxes for Western Australia and is set to become a significant contributor to the State’s economy.

“Building the plant here in WA will create construction and production jobs; it adds value to the minerals before they are exported; it encourages innovation and the production process is safe and environmentally sound,” Mr Thick said.

Stay up to date with the latest industry news and project updates by subscribing to the PlantMiner blog today.

subscribe to plantminer's construction industry blog newsletter
    Source:Business News WA and Government of Western Australia Media.

The next BIG PLAY I PREDICT TO COME WILL BE A BLOW ALL COMPETITORS OUT OF THE WATER PLAY FOR PLS ORE.
    By way of a BOA with Big money upfront and mayby a 5,7 or 15% investment in PLS.

CHINA WILL NOT LET PLS GO TO ANY OTHER COMPETITORS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.