PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Dieselgate - Transition to ElectricVehicles, page-28

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Problem is that much of the information is not public. Even the big banks with their highly paid coffee slurping analysts don't even know who the main players are. Trying to get all that together cohesively proved impossible. Sure we all know Tesla but how many people knew the big Chinese battery manufacturers. How many know the washing machine and fridge manufacturers that are now becoming big EV manufacturers, how many know Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd (JAC) who signed the MOU with VW, how many know Belenos and their MOU with Geely. It's a world of hidden information that needs huge amounts of research. Then how many know the inter company connections. Our database works very much on the companies and also the inter relationships that drive them.

My take on analysis is this.
    Research as much as you can.
    Go by your feeling rather than facts.
    Ask yourself at what point consumer attitudes will change.
    That's disruptive analysis. It breaks all the rules and why traditional analysts have never been able to predict demand in a disruptive period.

Certainly there is a supply issue now based on new infrastructure and supply chain surety. That will carry us through the next few years when consumer demand will then become the main driver.

I see it like this
    2016 to 2019 demand based on supply chain surety but keeping up with consumer demand.
    2020 to 2022 supply chain surety demand and consumer demand driving shortages.
    2023 All hell breaks loose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.