I agree with watso on that first week - something wrong there...

1. 80,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I agree with watso on that first week - something wrong there

but, the keto well done really does rip the fat away - so, I'm not surprised you are getting some good weeks

will be interesting to see if you have a stall period - there's a couple of tricks if that occurs

are you doing any muscle work as well??? - that can throw out the 'weight'

like - if you lose 2 kilos of fat in a week - but, put on 1 kilo of muscle -

you shouldn't really judge it by a 'one kilo lost' week - indeed -

that's the weeks you really want to have.

I go for shape in front of the mirror (and, measurement)- it's actually a better guide if you are shaping at the same time.

for me - I've got a discipline problem - with gyms and weights etc.

I now love the bike and walking - so, the bottom end is 'great' -- but, as good as fully developed -

the top end ------- different story. The muscle fibres are in place - and, a fantastic shape if I work them ---------- but, what I really need is some sort of activity for the top - like a bike is for the bottom

haven't found that magic yet.

If you are on the wrong side of 60 - you really want to hope that at some stage in life - doesn't matter how far back - that you did grown lots of muscle fibres --- then, you're ok -

because after 60 - it's really Tom Cruise mission impossible to grow new ones -

but, if you had them there earlier - even for a short while - the little buggers are still there and still willing.

I luckily had a bike when I was about 16 - only for a short time - and my quads and arse built better than Arnie -

then, I did zip - even in the army - I think the most I walked was 30 km - now - I can do that for breakfast. And, the quads have come back in all their glory -- not so the upper bit atm - it's ok - but, if it were used like the bottom - then Arnie would be history

if you're losing fat - it's a brilliant time to do some muscle work
    Last edited by pintohoo: 20/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.