Diet, page-2

1. 81,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    if you stick with the keto diet - you'll do well if the objective is fat loss.

if you throw in a bit of muscle building work - you'll be very pleased.

the only ingredient not listed is one you can't buy -------- discipline.

I have tried changing my diet in the last 2 weeks - and, the results have been spectacular.

(Honestly and seriously) --

I decided to go on a shit diet -------- not the fast food thing - there's no fast food things near be - but, I've gone on the coke, chips style to see what happens. (I hadn't tasted coke in a decade at least - possibly 2).

My physical fitness before was back to high - indeed, my fastest ride times have been about a month ago. (after having the edge taken off for about a month or so - back a couple of months).

The results of two weeks on the sugars etc. ----------- I feel like shit.

My exercise periods are still fine - my distances and speeds holding up well - but, it's the rest times --

I feel like I've got a sore body - where I shouldn't be sore, my sleep is poorer, my joints are aching -- and, my moods swaying more.

it began very rapidly - about day 2 and has got worse.

I have one more day to go and it gets the flick and I go back to a recovery diet (not maintenance).

It's been an experiment I have wanted to do for ages - and, once is enough.

I had always heard the term 'poison' for sugar -------- and, now - I honestly think I've experienced it.

Was it worth it?? -- yes, I think so -- - a question answered.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.