agree with cockie on the last for anything meaningful - but,...

1. 80,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    agree with cockie on the last for anything meaningful - but, I've run programs weighing both daily and weekly.

remember weight is only weight - you're made up of skin, muscle, fat, guts, water etc - and, clearly previously some whisky.

you will hit a stall spot every now and then - and, you may well hit a stall spot for some psychological barrier as well -

100 seems like a nice number.

the key 'can be' at those points - to take the eyes off the scales - hit the body with a shock - meaning - get out of the same thing you've been doing for the past while -

but, hit it within the disciplined area -- like - don't hit it by eating a giant pizza -

but, perhaps hit is with a period of starvation - give it a shock

intermittent fasting or similar

I do it naturally more often than not - I'll have last food at about 1700 and won't eat until perhaps 1000 next day - barring coffee am

that's a 17 hour break -------- most days I would be probably 15 hour breaks - it's just the way I live.

Anyway - for someone who doesn't do it --------- it would shock the body out of it's -------------- 'I'm stalling' trick - most likely.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.