yes, atmospheric pressure does seem to affect some people with...

1. 80,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, atmospheric pressure does seem to affect some people with joints. I would have thought that thumping 85 kilos on knees for 20 or more kilometres would have done something as well????

My boat is in the river, not the canal. Neither ice over. I might have seen a flys fart of ice in the canal lock last year - I can't remember - but, that's possible.

this year hasn't been as nice as last year - I remember many very nice sunny, but, cold days last year. So far this year - very little sun.

The weather lately has been quite cold - but, we are past the halfway mark. The good days are always really good. Mostly the temperature is close enough to perfect for walking - I did get cold the day before yesterday - it was about - 4 and I did a 10km - fine, the next 10km - went ok, but, by the time I got back, my hands were cold and?? something else - can't remember.

that's unusual - I also felt that I needed a rest - also unusual for a 20 - but, after eating something on getting back, running the heater and sitting with the screen for 2 or 3 hours - I felt normal again.

It's quite odd - I spoke to an Ozzie friend on the river yesterday - I was in a T shirt after a shower- he was in some sort of artic parker and looked like Michelin man

I said to him - it's much warmer today - he said 'is it' ------------ well, yeah ------- the day before was minus 4, today was plus 4

8 degrees different and he didn't notice ---------- I guess one notices things when one is out.

I guess Roma is a tad warmer than that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.