CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

difference betweek csg and ucg, page-14

1. 139 Posts.
    What's the difference b/w UCG and CSG you ask?

Maybe UCG poses a much greater longer term threat to Oil & Gas companies domination of liquid fuel supplies. I mean, seriously, I have no idea, but obviously UCG is at an embryonic stage right now and perhaps the competing and established industries in fuel supplies are aware of the threat and have influenced investment decisions and lobbied hard in the places they need to lobby hard :))
    Fuel supplies means energy for electricity production/deisel fuel/jet fuel etc. so I am just hypothesising that there are lots of established industries with a vested interest in UCG failing.

Read some of the announcements from LNC in 2008.

If someone - anyone actually- invested the funds to get commercial trials underway (without the rug being pulled from under their feet, kkhhhmmm -sound familiar) then we'd find out one way or another whether UCG can compete cost wise, environmentally wise and efficiently enough to sustain UCG becoming a trusted supplier of syngas for energy/hydrocarbons for ammonia-other industrial products/liquid fuels etc.

Why is LNC not spending/investing the bulk of their funds in UCG development?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.