LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

This thread really shows the lack of research people do on this...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This thread really shows the lack of research people do on this forum.

Everyone does realise EM1 is targeting a completely separate market right?

EM1 has in some form pivoted away from a gaming, tournament platform model and moved to the game streaming space which is where all the hype is recently. I'll go as far as to say it is riding on the curtails of the recent google announcement around game streaming.

I hold neither at the moment since it think EM1 is overvalued at currents levels and anyone following it saw that CR coming from a mile away. ESH on the other has got some significant execution problems and looking at a looming cash problem.

FYI I'm more interested in ESH at this stage then EM1, the ESH valuation is still overvalued but is getting to a more realistic level. will look to enter ESH if the BoD can provide the market with some form of direction since their strategy seems so adhoc and we get a better understanding of how their going to address their cash problem.

I anticipate a short term pump off some news straight into a CR for ESH. If not, a CR at current levels would result in some pretty hefty dilution which will be hard to recover from.

Cheers,
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.742K 441.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4260495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 834066 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.