ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

difference between h/c & whl management, page-2

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    sandy, you are missing the point..i distinctly recall Noske and his management team doing the rounds in the 3rd quarter last year, presenting to brokers and anyone who would listen, in a desperate attempt (before these WA licences were granted) to secure long term investors for price stability. Noske was adamant that there would be a market release prior to end of 2011...
    Ok that timeframe has come and gone, not a problem, you cannot control the length of a complex negotiation in the best interest of the company and stakeholders..
    However, the fact that this announcement is long overdue and he has been releasing irregular updates to the markets and the longer term investors is the issue here.
    Hartley, his advisors, are also doing a terrible job, watch out for more short term band aid solutions in the coming weeks until something does happen with the Seychelles project.
    The last report stated that they are in discussion with 3 large multi-nationals, i and every other mid to long term investor who dont give a rats ass about the options would like another update..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $151 13.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12646 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 26734 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.