G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @marlin57, Thanks for the video, as a reminder, of the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @marlin57,

Thanks for the video, as a reminder, of the difference, which is important.

Correct me if I am wrong, but MUS is not offering any heat treated stones.

I was going back through all Gemfield's announcements for each auction, and noticed in some auctions they included 'heat treated' stones, which did affect the average price per carat, to a lower value, and those lower auctions seemed to have dropped off the list as we hit June 2017.

I am assuming everyone has read all 7 auction announcements, so I won't bore you with the details again.

I was reviewing to just see if number of buyers that attended could be determined, to see if I could make any comparisons to our first auction, and its possible result, as buyers attending is also a factor.

The numbers aren't always clear after the first auction, as they announce how many companies put in bids, so sort of close.

The reason for my musing, was to see if I could sort of guess for fun, how much money would be in the room to buy, and get some sort of idea, particularly on the medium to high quality auctions, how that might translate into each final auction results.

A lot of other factors, as already presented by wombat already, so I won't confuse things, however, reading the announcements again was interesting at the different stages GEM selling rubies.

At our last announcement, MUS had 42 confirmed attending, and possibly higher. Looking forward to the auction, as I think on even just reviewing all GEM auction announcements, and what we are offering, it shouldn't be a disappointment.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.