G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, For those new to MUS, and to give you an idea about...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

For those new to MUS, and to give you an idea about our only competitor, that is through their previous auctions, you can get there on the following link:

https://gemfields.com/aim-announcements/

Refine search by ticking the boxes of for 'Results' and 'Trading Updates' and you will get all their auction announcements listed. The Ruby Auctions are clearly titled.

That part of the site seems to be still active for the moment, however, if you try coming in the front door it seems it has been disabled, no doubt due to the recent takeover of GEM.

In any case I have printed to PDF all 7 AIM announcements just for reference. I didn't try directly on the AIM site, and they could be still there, and not sure, as they were delisted. However, as I got what I wanted, I figured I didn't have to go there.

I know I read the announcements several months ago as part of my research, but didn't save them from the website, this time I did.

It will also give some new to MUS and the ruby market, an idea on how ruby auction announcements are made, even for special stones.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.