G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, mm...for all the possible new keyboard warriors who...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

mm...for all the possible new keyboard warriors who are now an expert on MUS tomorrow, and will try to mislead many, buy doing any simple comparisons to GEM. Some facts to consider and to get your head around before you even start:

1. GEM have mostly mined 'primary' deposits, which is a lot of quantity, but not a lot of natural quality, hence the 'heat treatment' arrangement.

GEM also did some 'secondary' deposit mining, hence some higher quality able to be delivered at some selected auctions on their own, and the higher price per carat.

It should be noted that those higher quality auctions, were at a lesser quantity than MUS will present, for a similar quality range.

For the last auction GEM included all quality levels as part of their last auction, and probably a very large carat count of heat treated rubies.

2. MUS is ONLY mining 'secondary' deposits, so all rubies will be proportionately in the higher quality, medium, and naturally with some percentage of lower quality, even from a secondary deposit.

3. MUS is not 'heat treating' any stones, so they are what they are.

4. MUS will probably go to auction with around 375,000 carats on offer.

5. 42 world renowned buyers have confirmed to be present at last count, at the auction.

Interesting if you take time to read in detail all the GEM Auction announcements, as I guess it has helped MUS be where we are now in such a short time.

If you try to be smart and compare an apple to an orange, and try to mislead what the facts say, it will be interesting to see how everyone reacts. I suspect, because of the magnificent contributions of very detailed analysis on here, and our history, you won't get far.

So be nice, as it is a bit late to try and finesse it from here, as too short a time frame, and the auction is happening in 2 weeks.

Oh, and I keep forgetting that damn graphite JORC, which on its own could be interesting.

It should be a fun day tomorrow.

Cheers
    gsmare

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.