PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

difference between the truth and whole truth, page-63

1. 432 Posts.
    Wow Depthtrader, you've stirred up the hive... Like you I am a believer in PEN. I've been accumulating lately and I reckon I'm going to make a very decent profit. It seems weird to me that there is such a negative reaction to your excellent post. Any experienced investor knows that there is no such thing as a sure thing (anyone who invested in Compass resources learned that the hard way) and one of the big dangers in the share market is falling in love with a stock. I must admit to being a little in love with PEN and I welcome any words that help bring me back to reality. PEN is not a sure thing (nothing is) but I think it is a good bet and I reckon you think it is too. There is nothing wrong with trying to balance the posters who will only entertain positive statements. After saying you are a strong supporter of PEN you raised some doubts and that's great - look at all the discussion it prompted. Well done.

As for those who are outraged and trying to condemn you - I'm not sure what their problem is - if PEN is so good (and most of us think it is) then what is there to get upset about if someone voices some doubts? Bring the doubts out into the open and have a healthy discussion about them. They've all provided good posts in the past and everyone enjoys the PEN thread very much, but when they over-react to someone openly expressing a few doubts, it makes me lose respect for them - maybe their opinion isn't worth so much after all.

Anyway - my 2 cents worth is this - I didn’t read your post as a down ramp in any way - just expressing those aspects of this investment that give you reason to pause. I find the regular down rampers very annoying but encourage you to maintain the balanced view that you are obviously striving for.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.