UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

difference between ucloa & uclob?, page-12

1. 9,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Great to see some active new discussion guys.

Mister Moon. Very good assessment of the state of play. I will look out for further posts of yours on HC.

Defabster and Tarax. Re consolidation. Now that sends a shiver down my spine, especially in regards to UCL. A number of years ago I briefly held 2 million fpo's. That was preconsolidation days. Unfortunately at that time I went through a number of different circumstances in my life that forced me to sell down my UCL - at a significant loss by that stage (although I did get some nice 10 bagger profit out in the dotcom spike) and then watched the subsequent consolidation destroy the strength of what I had left.

At that time, UCL had been hammered by the dotcom tar brush (even though they actually had substance to thier IT plays) and Mehdiabad was a long way from being anything but promise. So the market had little to give favour. The result - after the consolidation it just fell further and further away.

It is my observation that usually after consolidations prices fall to below equivalent pre consolidation levels. In the case of UCL it would be a lot easier for the market to drop it from 70 cents to 50 cents than from 7 cents to 5 cents pre 10:1.

Since then I have always considered that a consolidation in a stock represents a coming buy opportunity after the consolidation - I would never buy before one.

That being the case I would be opposed to a consolidation until, as you both suggest, there is real substance with Mehdiabad underway. Even then I am not sure it will be necessary, just convenient, as the mine will warrant a billion dollar market cap, maybe multi, which could handle a large number of shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.