UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

difference between ucloa & uclob?, page-5

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    welcome aboard mistermoon.
    Can i encourage people on this thread tp let eachother know when you are buying UCLOB or A. It may seem unusual to say this but we could end up out bidding each other and forcing the price up. If we could trust eachother enough then we could possibly accumulate UCLOB at a very reasonable price for each of us.

Mistermoon, i think you make a good point about the raising of finance for the project. That is of course a real vote of confidence for the project and should help the average punter realize that this is a goer and worth investing in. My concern is that the price of the stock based on the resource size might be 20-30c by the time that comes about. It is easy to see that the project will likely be in production once the financing come thru.
    The real gains for the likes of us are in the movement from 7c to 30c where we have a four fold increase, if you get in at 30c and ride it to 60c then its only a 100% gain, where as for us it will be a 9 fold and potentially making the occasional daily gain of 7c (ie 100% for current holders).
    I believe this could be our paladin and this iranian conflict could be the best thing that ever happened to me. Without it i believe the share price was on its way to 12-13c. Thank you George Bush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.