ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Different Stock Exchanges for GGG Greenland Minerals, page-3

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yavarider,

I have been on the OTC market trading GDLNF, which as you know is the ticker symbol for GGG. One thing we always have to remember is that the ASX is the home market and GDLNF follows it...but not perfectly (and volume is much lower). I don't know why somedays it shows gain when in Australia GGG has been down. Sometimes I think there are shenanigans at play but who knows. The OTC market is not regulated like the other US markets. However, it is also good to plug in the currency exchange rate regardless. For instance, today .30 Australian is .219 US. So GDLNF closed a bit lower than its true value - and I don't know why. However, yesterday it closed higher than its true value. Mostly I focus on ASX exchange. You could get a Charles Schwab Global account (and I am sure there are others) and you could trade on the ASX. However, I find Charles Schwab's website awful and I don't recommend. My plan is to wait until GGG breaks out and the volume picks up in the US. Anyway, I am sure there are more knowledgeable folks that will come explain this better shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.