PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

different strokes

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Chuk - what a breath of fresh air you bring.. nice posting. Those large holders of ABM out there "like ourselves" like to view things with a different set of goggles. We are neither scared, concerned or emotionally scared by the recent 5-month sell off in gold stocks (particularly ABM) but rather we understand it and to a degree we even welcome it.. Why you may ask??

Well by shaking the tree, we potentially lose all those frothy holders out there who are not there for fundamentals, but merely see the ASX as a computer game where they can buy something for 4.3cps and sell it at 4.4cps. They may have had a hot tip from a friend to BUY ABM at 6.5cps only to see it fall and trade at 4.3cps - shame. These types are currently "capitulating". Heaven forbid they actually have to hold something that takes 6-12 months before it works?

I respect Vendor and his views, and frankly I am pleased his type have not yet joined the ranks of "significant holders" because by the time they do, the true believers will have soaked up all the cheap stuff and when those ducks come quaking (when the clouds clear) the holders Im talking about wont be chasing a quick turn at 5cps. No Sir, we will be looking at 15cps and 20cps for our stock so I do look forward to the time when all you momentum junkies out there are having to pay up at some point.

That being said, please allow me to continue accumulating here before you join our party. Even better if its in the 3's.

Do your worst! Love ya Chuk

Best

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.