PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

different subject, page-11

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Been doing a little bit of necessary travel so will now answer some of the questions.

Firstly hsa81, I notice you have been suspended for being a multinic but will presume you can still read this.

If you put my statement "let's talk next week and see if I am in a better position...ok?"

after ""I have money in the bank and 54Mt (today) and we are drilling to increase the tonnage and you ask why "14 players and yet the competitive tension is insufficient to get a deal"...maybe, do you reckon, that it is Pluton that has not accepted a deal....not the other way around?"

Then you should realise I was not talking about the share price of Pluton. I was referring to being in a better position now than last week. ie: I have 108mt at 66% today, I had 54mt at 49% last week (or 37mt at 66% after beneficiation. Surely that puts me into a better position?

So my answer to you...is yes, we are in a much better position today than last week. End users know it, and people who understand mining companies know it.

Cheers multinic. Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.