ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

different this time karlos??, page-2

1. 37,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Yes , I think we'll do alright out of 855 . Yes , I'm a holder and have been for a few years and I'm still hanging around to increase my profits.

No , I don't think the Leviathan comparison is relevant and is indeed a bit mischievous ( some might even call it ramping ). According to Wikipedia , there is a potential 6 million barrels of oil as well in Leviathan and that is only at very early stage of exploration.

If there were another shale gas field in central Aus that had been recently sold , then that would be a reasonable comparison. Comparing a shale ( lots of unknowns ) gas field in the middle of Aus with a deep water conventional field with wet gas in the Med is a stretch to say the very least.

That's like comparing the best AFL team to the best NRL team. Yes , there's a bunch of super fit blokes chasing a ball around with the objective being to get the highest score in a given time . Comparing the two is just ridiculous . Not bad if you want to start an argument in a pub I suppose :).

I repeat : Held a fair few ICN shares for a few years now and I think we'll do alright ( hanging out for Dec-Jan data ) , I just think that the ramping is a bit over the top.

P.S. Before you say it , if I wasn't positive about ICN , I wouldn't still be holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.