ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Sorry, again, acorn. There is no way that I was "comparing"...

1. 22,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Sorry, again, acorn. There is no way that I was "comparing" Leviathan with 855. The point that I think most understood is that if Woodside, anyone, was prepared to pay $2.5 billion for 30% of 17TCF (GIIP), 150km offshore from Israel, with the huge sovereign risks that that implies, and already being contested for ownership by other countries, well what would those type of companies be prepared to pay for possibly 300TCF GIIP in the perfectly safe Cooper Basin, with 1.3 KMs of gas saturated shale and sandstone, with a possible hundred or so metres of conventional gas, and all the necessary infrastructure in place.
    And about that "Oil" that "could" be in Leviathan, IF it is there, it is nearly 6 kilometres under the sea bed with so much pressure that it blew out the last rig that tried to find it. And, not mentioning the $10 billion to build an LNG plant for it and will probably not even see another rig on it until 2014!! When could Halifax-1 be producing??

Come on acorn, it is so simple to denegrate posts by simply throwing in that ugly word "ramping" when all that is being posted is on the public record and all that I am doing is digging it out and sharing it. The one's ramping 855 and 218 are both the Managing Directors of Beach and Icon and all media reports that have come out since the interim results have been released.

But, please, let's not start another exchange over semantics and let's just see what actually happens. Gee, acorn, I am really looking forward to when the likes of you find out exactly who was and wasn't "ramping" when those results DO come out the way both the M.D.s of Beach and Icon have so publicly and officially declared.

Ramping Icon??? Like trying to milk a bull. Haven't you seen its market "performance" over the last 5 years??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.