FGL 0.00% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Different, page-42

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    imo, you should make your own DD enquires and make up your own decisions on Dr N Fong's appointment...

But I can say that I am totally unhappy with his renumeration as outlined in Appendix A of the Co announcement 13.2.18.....sure hope he can deliver for the Co and I wish we were told what these milestones of his will be / or are and how his performance levels is/will be determined by the Co in 6 months time. It's imo so open to interpretation what's the actual criteria going to be used..??? Revenue, Downloads, App uptakes etc etc.........Seems to me like he negotiated his renumeration package extremely well with the Co. So I hope he can come up with the goods and whatever it is expected of him whatever that may be as a "consultant" . I truely hope that with his contacts, associations and previous experience he can bring in some new life and insite into this seemingly slow moving business.

Some of us old timers will probably recall how performance shares were distributed with the VPN saga ...did they deserve those shares/entitlements ???????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 161204 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.