FGL 0.00% 10.3¢ frugl group limited

Different, page-3

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    One thing I like about the WGL tech is that apart from the revenue stream from WFI and VPN subscriptions is that arising from the data intelligence they gather as their apps are used. They have already exposed some interesting behaviours from Uber Eats as the VPN side of WFI can detect and analyse data traffic.

They will be collating data on kids cyber use - I imagine that will be worth something to a number of different stakeholders (Government and Private). They will be reusing this data also to fine tune the WFI algorithms that will have a compounding benefit in improving the alerts and the meaningfulness of them to parents and educators. The fact that they can combine data content and network traffic metrics is a clear differentiator.

I know Sean is aware of this as he has mentioned it before and in fact he made a small fortune selling sales data in one of his previous roles.

The above is IMO and my view on the technology, it's not always understood by non-technical people so I'm sharing to add value to the commentary we have running on WGL. Decide FYOR what it means to how you value the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 63688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.