RXL 0.00% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

digger dealer

1. 48 Posts.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Well once again you spruke the puke. What a load of toss about China. Everytime I read your posts I think I read hope and think its worth holding and history proves you to be a Liar. The only person dumber than you is someone whon continues to believe these lies and holds onto this stock.

Well boys the word is out and its not pretty.

The piggy bank is empty and the markets are no longer going to prop up the incompetent managment of this company. The banks will laugh at any proposal to raise money as will the investors. I cant see the suckers (even you digger dealer) who forked out 5 cents comming back for more punishment buy buying more of this stock so the directors can line their pockets with a salary.

Well its over for me. I have been reducing my holding on this stock. Had over 1.5 million of these *uckers however I am now under 800,000. Still a lot to get out of. If any of you suckers who paid 5 cents want more stock load your orders to buy and will happily fill your requirements at a 50% discount to the last issue. Digger dealer let me know how much pocket money you can raise and go load your buy order.

If you believe the puke you spruke then go load a buy order. I dare you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $11.38K 84.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 480392 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 293274 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.