DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

**"A question is: what impact does a widely distributed...

1. 24 Posts.
    **"A question is: what impact does a widely distributed newsletter have on the SP?"

When a stock has a tight register and/or is fairly illiquid, like a lot of juniors/spec stock, a buy or sell recommendation from a newsletter can have a very large immediate impact. This is not necessarily an enduring condition.

**"I have noticed one side of this newsletter company talking up commodities juniors while the other side was talking down the Chinese economy...
    How can they both be right?"

To be fair to the publishing company, it is an organisation of individuals with different takes on the world and the economy. There is no editor telling them the view of the world they want printed and they are not saying any of their analysis is right.

As a subscriber to one of these newsletters, I have been very disappointed with the performance of the recommendations. I do not intend to keep paying for a service which has not performed for me, however I cannot lay the blame on the author. It is my money I am risking; I should be a lot more careful with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.