NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

diggers and drillers v3, page-6

1. 599 Posts.
    Hi viennalager.

I first started D&D in 2008 at under $100/year, the subscription have since more than doubled in price. What i enjoy about D&D is the insight i get, given the subscription is relatively cheap it also draws a herd of buyers and followers alike. I have noticed that many people in the market are directionless, and will often buy on recommendations without doing their own research, or perhaps they simply need an emotional support to enter a stock etc... the herd.

Yes. D&D made some good recommendations, but also plenty of bad ones. For a two year subscriber + to date. I noticed plenty of recommendations of late have been "Stopped out" and they use this tactic to delete old recommendations that have return significant losses to those who bought on their recommendations. Overall, D&D provides good insight and understanding of various valuations or ways they use to find their picks. Is helpful for exposure, and to see where the market is targeting. Don?t treat it as bible and always do your own research, for I don?t always agree with their buys.

The good recommendations they will publicise it to the bone. And for the bad ones? you never here of it, they dug a trench for it. Buried it. And left it in the dark and cold never to be heard of again. I have seen a few publicise their 300-400% gains like on a Wall of Fame? Like as if they conquered a country. However, isn?t that what most of us already done? During the March Rally of 2009? Bull markets? How easy was it in the past to reap those triple digit gains? Now it is another story. Volatile markets?.

?It takes a skilful sailor to sail through a storm?

Sentiment is always important to gauge. Not just from behind your desktop. But on the streets, in the office, or in the brokering galleries in the Financial Hub of Singapore (i.e. notice how pack it is when the market rallies? and how empty and depress it is when the market crashes?). Trading goes beyond the desktop in my opinion. You need to feel it. See it.

On top of that, this subscription that helps you learn and aid in making assessable income should be tax deductible to an extent. Correct me if i am wrong.

Hope this helps
    LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.