SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Wow ?GFC that's some rant.... Well backed by facts. You should...

1. 40 Posts.

Wow ?GFC that's some rant.... Well backed by facts. You should take this to FB. Don't know that it has much of a place here though.

Not a criticism you'll understand just a waste of your political analysis and writing skills.

Anyway you've impressed me enough to feel compelled to comment. I've thought since the GFC that the Politiians are less interested in the environment than they are in generating revenue for the government.
    Pre GFC the number 1 issue was the environment seemed. All the leaders talking about that as the most important challenge. ?Okay the GFC ? happened, the solution was massive Govt spending across the globe aimed at stimulating the various economies across the world. Now here's the bit that really muffs me I didnt hear one politician state the obvious.

We had a one off chance to get the classic two birds with one stone. Invest and stimulate world economy yes but stimulate only in the areas of renewable energy and ventures that were not only environmentally sustainable but ones that tipped the balance in favor of future generations. But no we really better bail out the likes of the banking and automobile industries.

On SDL I have plenty of faith I am sure there's much more in the ground and this will become an IO province as big as any other. We've just got to hope everything doesn't collapse in the newtons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.