SRI 6.67% 1.6¢ sipa resources limited

Diggers & Dealers, page-21

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Looks like the presentation sparked some interest. The attachment below reared its head up on a 'Women in Mining WA' Facebook page.

And, after a very slow start, the SP finished up 0.2 of a cent with nearly double the volume traded yesterday.

Anyway, the article from WIMWA ...

"Day 2 Diggers and Dealers.

Lynda Burnett of Sipa Resources. A great story-telling presentation with props! An elephant in a jar representing the elusive orebody and a bag of sand (polenta) poured over it to represent the sand cover and the challenges of exploration.
    Third female speaker in 2 days and 22(?)years and doing a fabulous job! Well done

Now for the drilling programme.

The SP is moving within a very lazy ascending triangle topped by the resistance line at 2.7c. With OBV and (recent) volume rising, plus (for the FA-ers) the imminent drilling programme, a close at 2.8c or above will be a pretty fair buy signal. A close at that level, too, represents a six-month breakout ... and I think it'll happen soon - but please don't ask me to define 'soon'.

Oh, O.K. ... 'soon' is - I reckon - beyond the DTs and short of investor 'buy & hold' methodologies.

If you haven't already done so, read the Barry Fitzgerald article. Encouraging!

I'm glad to be holding.

Not a pro; just a trader who loves the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.