SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Looks like the presentation sparked some interest. The...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Looks like the presentation sparked some interest. The attachment below reared its head up on a 'Women in Mining WA' Facebook page.

And, after a very slow start, the SP finished up 0.2 of a cent with nearly double the volume traded yesterday.

Anyway, the article from WIMWA ...

"Day 2 Diggers and Dealers.

Lynda Burnett of Sipa Resources. A great story-telling presentation with props! An elephant in a jar representing the elusive orebody and a bag of sand (polenta) poured over it to represent the sand cover and the challenges of exploration.
    Third female speaker in 2 days and 22(?)years and doing a fabulous job! Well done

Now for the drilling programme.

The SP is moving within a very lazy ascending triangle topped by the resistance line at 2.7c. With OBV and (recent) volume rising, plus (for the FA-ers) the imminent drilling programme, a close at 2.8c or above will be a pretty fair buy signal. A close at that level, too, represents a six-month breakout ... and I think it'll happen soon - but please don't ask me to define 'soon'.

Oh, O.K. ... 'soon' is - I reckon - beyond the DTs and short of investor 'buy & hold' methodologies.

If you haven't already done so, read the Barry Fitzgerald article. Encouraging!

I'm glad to be holding.

Not a pro; just a trader who loves the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 826785 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.