GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

Diggers&Drillers and Gateway Mining (GML)

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I just recently subscribe to this newsletter and everything covered in Six Tactics for Spotting Winning Mining Sticks in Australia’s Next Resources Boom by James Cooper applies to Gateway Mining in my opinion. Highly recommended reading and I would think most share holders in GML will see how much of an excellent investment GML really is of course only my opinion, more so now after reading this newsletter.

The Six Tactics also known as Strategy's and to give you a small brief on how I appreciate now how lucky I am in being a shareholder in GML.

Strategy # 1.
    UNDERSTANDING RISK VERSES REWARD IN THE DEVELOPMENT CYCLE
    Phase one - Early Explorer
    Phase two - Mid Tier Explorer - GML
    Phase three - Late Stage Explorer (Mine Feasability)

Let me know your thoughts I think GML is between phase 2-3?

Phase four - Early Producer
    Phase five - Middle to late stage producer

Strategy # 2
    INVEST IN THE PEOPLE
    “ There are a LOT of resource companies listed on the ASX, but only a handful are managed by people who have a proven track record of DISCOVERY or OPERATIONAL SUCCESS.”

”experienced geologists know where prospective tenements sit.”

Who heads up GML - Mark Cossom MD x GM of Doray Minerals along with Technical Consultant Peter Langsworthy - Founding Director of NST & CMM plus others.

I would say Bill Beaumont ASX: DVP James Cooper latest stock pick from Diggers & Drillers and Peter Langsworthy we’re both founding directors of NST at the same time.

Peter Langsworthy is 2nd Largest shareholder of GML & 1st being Kerry Harmanis who knows Peter Langsworthy when he Led the highly successful exploration team at nickel producer Jubilee Mines which sold for $3.3 Billion and where Kerry pocketed 25% of Jubilee Mines Sale. Approx half a billion dollars I think.

I am really getting to understand James Cooper View and teaching me more about the mining industry overall and you basically follow the experienced people with past successes.

Strategy #3.
    MINING WITH FOCUS ON MINING EXPLORATION
    Gateway Mining ticks this box in my opinion.

Strategy #4
    MANAGEMENT TEAM
    “The board of directors usually comes in the form of mining engineers, lawyers, accountants and geologists”.
    “It’s always useful to go to a company’s website and read the blurb for each director in the company. Try to determine whether the director has demonstrated success in their field”.

You can say all the directors of GML have a very excellent background with mining successes.

Mark Cossom - MD of GML - x GM of Doray Minerals which sold to SLR before Mark coming to GML
    Debbie Fullarton - Non executive chair GML - x CEO of WGX
    just name a few

Strategy # 5
    INSIDER BUYING ACTIVITY

You only have to look at the top two shareholders of GML as mentioned above and the rest speaks for itself and also worth noting for the ones that don’t know both Peter Langsworthy & Kerry Hamanis have more shares in GML (Gateway Mining) than any other company in there Share portfolio’s.
    Source - 61financial.com.au

Personally I would recommend reading Diggers & Drillers by James Cooper as in my opinion it gives the ones that don’t know including myself how fortunate we are to have a high caliber and successful management team like we have at GML. DYOR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $7.2K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170284 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 15784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.