GML 4.76% 2.2¢ gateway mining limited

Hi MRRC,I'm good at jigsaw puzzles and joining the dots, i love...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Hi MRRC,

I'm good at jigsaw puzzles and joining the dots, i love the exercise of detective work, plus you find a host of interesting companies.

I came to the same conclusion as you, GML ticked most of the boxes, (i had one other candidate but they did not have an open pit mined in 1980- 1990's)

They only box GML did not tick is

"Last year, these guys had an absolutely NUTS price-surge from just one drill assay"
    "that it ran from 1c to 10c in the space of a week, However the price has since flopped back to 5 cents
    "

If he is referring to GML, he must have meant to say

"That it ran from 5c to 10c in the space of a week, However the price has since flopped back to 5c"

That would correspond to the chart action, plus he refers back to 5c, meaning that's where it came from.

Anyway i can't find any other candidates that ran from 1c to 10c that fits all the other criteria.

PS i did pick HMX as the company he was referring to initially and did well, but sold on the day it came out at 8.6c, but that was the trade.

Besides if it is the company he is referring to or not.................i really like GML, looks to have all the Hallmarks that ticks my boxes,

Cheers and Best of Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.745K 261K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.