GML 4.76% 2.2¢ gateway mining limited

Diggers&Drillers and Gateway Mining (GML), page-70

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    When I spoke with management end of last year at one of their offical meetings they believed based on Gateway Mining current resources they had on hand at that point GML share price was way under valued by the market and should be trading around 20-25 cents a share based on announced resources to the market.
    Then you look were gateway Mining is sitting in the middle and surrounded by several Tier 1 current GOLD mining companies such as WGX and BGL to name a couple, it’s only a matter of a short period before GML will be well recognised by the investment community who are looking for a quality Explorer with successful Geologists such as GML Managing Director Mark Cossom along with Peter Langsworthy who was the founding director of NST and CMM. Back in the late 1990’s he was also working on Red5 as the Geologist I see once POG goes beyond and holds USD$2000 and AUD$3000 oz we might see further traction on the GML share price. That’s what happened a few years back in GML shares. After one announcement
    GML shares was the most traded shares on the ASX. With further news due out soon going to be an exciting year for all GML share holders.
    As far as James Cooper comments from Diggers & Drillers and MINING PHASE ONE, if scoring GML management they would score 10/10.
    Going to buy more GML shares on market today. Time to start accumulating more shares and add to my Top 20 shareholder position. Time to get in before the crowd arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.745K 261K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.