SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Greetings to everyone, I have observed over many months the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Greetings to everyone,

I have observed over many months the postings on various HC stocks.

Thank you Interested Onlooker for your very informative and non emotive replies in this HC arena. That doesn't always happen elsewhere.

I have been hesitant on saying anything, as I am new to this, but have appreciated your calm and very informative views, which have very much helped to understand many aspects of this stock holding.

I bought into this stock, as I thought, it had in my view great potential. I am not a geologist, just read the many comments that were informative and seemed positive, and naturally did other research.

I am a tad puzzled by the variation in price over the last few weeks, even with what I could understand from a layman's perspective, and the seemingly positive announcements in the last week baffles me how the market reacted. I guess the market understands all the geological information correctly??

Then again I may not understand it correctly either, so maybe the market got it right???

I know I don't understand it totally, so your posts, and others, have been extremely helpful to get a clearer understanding of what is being developed and helps me to keep calm about the achievements, regardless of the SP movement.

Your advice on being patient is very good advice. Hard to do though sometimes when the SP takes a dive, even on apparent good news. Perplexing really.

However, I am starting to understand that with speculative stocks you are at the mercy of many interests. Therefore, you have to believe in what brought you to buy the stock originally, and stick with it at least for a period of time, even through some of the consecutive minus stages.

Some stocks can really surprise you, and gain back the losses and then double it, or more, in a very short period of time. I am still working it out, but sort of getting there, I hope.

I guess back to sticking to your beliefs in why you bought the stock in the first place. I guess other interests aren't there for the long term and so make profits on the SP for in essence small gains, if the bigger picture actually unfolds. Therefore, back to patience, and believing in the end result.

Apologies for the ramblings above, but I have been impressed with your posts, and others, on this HC stock, and I think it should be acknowledged.

Thanks again for you, and other sensible people here, for your input, so from those viewing, and not always commenting, it is always very much appreciated, as you have always quietly and calmly reminded us all, of why we bought the stock in the first place.

Thanks.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $45.78K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3094416 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 507931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.