CHN 3.40% $1.07 chalice mining limited

No need to have a sleepless night! Talnakh Noril'sk wasn't...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    No need to have a sleepless night! Talnakh Noril'sk wasn't defined in the first six months. Or six years. Or sixty years. Probably still isn't, although it seems as though its grades are diminishing after nearly ninety years of continuous production.

Is Julimar another Noril'sk? No idea. I'm going to immerse myself in the books and professional opinion because I find I am banging up against my knowledge base and find it increasingly difficult to understand the probabilities.

But it is big. And it is at commercially attractive grades. And Pt will likely only increase in price and value over time, as will Pd.

Conductor X. And then there is the big shaded bit in one slide, to the West of the drilled zones.

Is this an allusion to more PGE? We know that PGE is unrelated to the EM but is present in every hole as far as I can see.

Exciting times. But we all need our beauty sleep. If we obsess on every eventuality we won't enjoy the ride.

Who knows, the only state in the world running a budget surplus may decide that granting access to the State Forest may be a good way to stimulate the local economy. Tomorrow. Or the next day. Or Wednesday........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.035(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $414.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.05 $2.859M 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11150 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.